Digital Video For Dummies
Well, almost with ease. Making good movies :–: :even home movies :–: :still requires some basic knowledge of how the equipment works, how to set up good shots, how to use the editing software, and so on. And all that can be daunting to the beginner. That′:s where Digital Video For Dummies, 2nd Edition, comes in. Recently revised to cover the latest advances in digital video technology, this easy–:to–:understand guide can get you up and running quickly on your first digital video project.
Digital Video For Dummies, 2nd Edition, covers the following topics and more:
- Understanding digital video equipment :–: :from cameras to computers
- Starting preproduction of your movie :–: :from scripting and storyboarding to location scouting
- Composing and lighting a scene
- Getting great sound for your movie
- Putting all the pieces of your movie together in Apple′:s iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, or Adobe Premiere
- Transferring your digital movie to videotape, burning it to CD–:ROM, or publishing it to the Web
- Top Ten lists highlighting tips for making spectacular movies, pointers for producing a great wedding video, and awesome accessories.
Digital Video For Dummies, 2nd Edition, also comes with a CD–:ROM with trial versions of popular video–:editing software, as well as some sample movies that you can play around with.
So whether you′:re new to the home moviemaking business, or you′:ve been shooting home movies for years but want to give digital video a try, Digital Video For Dummies, 2nd Edition, can help you create home movies that you′:ll be proud to screen for your family and friends.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
The Calumnies of Verus: or, Catholics vindicated, from certain old slanders lately revived: in a series of letters, published in different gazettes at Philadelphia, collected and revised by Verax
Trinidad Corporation, Etc., Petitioner, v. Indian Towing Company, Inc. U.S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record with Supporting Pleadings